Thursday, November 13, 2014

My very first Holiday Fair, this weekend!

If anyone in the vicinity of northern Delaware/southeast Pennsylvania is looking for something really fun to do this weekend...please check-out this excellent venue on Sunday, November 16 from 9:30-4pm!

Holiday Craft Show, Congregation Beth Israel of Media:
Beth Israel of Media, Pa  
542 S. New Middletown Road
Media, Pennsylvania  19063
Host: Jennifer Waterston






There will be music, arts & crafts with over 30 vendors, wonderful food, a silent auction..fabulous!

I was asked to host a table for my jewelry creations (ABeadsLife)!  I'm soooo excited, have '1st time butterflies' fluttering around in my tummy and head...


This is sure to be a great event and wonderful opportunity to meet people!  I would love to say 'hello' to you in-person!  Do come join us!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment