Sunday, September 7, 2014

Look at all the Goodies!

Happy September everyone,

I've got 3 sets of pictures to show you today!

The first is the stash I received from Lisa Lodge at Pine Ridge Studios for the upcoming Agate Challenge.   Now, we did receive 3 styles of Agate beads in this stash..but I was so excited, I forgot to take pictures before I started 'making'!   So, missing from this picture are the beautiful plump round Agate beads I used right away!  Don't worry, you will see them again very soon when the Challenge is 'revealed'...

My plan for the Agates..make 3 pieces, each with a different shape of bead and different type of metal.  I have two pieces completed, and the third is still on my bead mat awaiting a few finishing touches.  I may have enough left-over for a pair of earrings!

Next is a picture of the awesome stash received for the Sparkle Challenge.
Oh boy!..Super Sparkles!


And.. last but definitely not least, here are the components for the Clay & Metal Hop...I already have a plan formulating for these.  Sharyl's pieces are so pretty in pink, with a dash of glimmer and icing, and the crystals Lisa added are perfect.

Having a beading blast,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment